The changes in Google’s search algorithms have put paid ads on top of the search results right in the middle of the page. No matter how hard you try at ranking higher in organic searches for your business and popular keywords, the top spots will be taken by those with big bucks to advertise. Whilst this brings more revenue for Google, it also drives businesses away to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. Naturally, businesses have started including social media in their strategy as it drives traffic to their website and boosts sales without paying the piper at Google.
Social media platforms now have an unprecedented number of users. Marketers have seen their potential for growing business and they have started using it to get more customers and make more sales. Here is how social media works for you:
- Social media drives targeted traffic to your website whilst boosting your website’s SEO at the same time.
- It is the most convenient tool to build a relationship with clients and business contacts. Building a relationship with customers has never been easier.
- It allows you to react promptly to any problem.
- Improves brand loyalty.
- It is easy to stay up to date with what your competitors are doing.
- Find customers you were unaware existed and grow your audience.
- Having a profile or brand page is free. You only need to pay for well targeted ads and improved visibility.
- Unbeatable ROI.
- Social equals mobile. In a day and age when everyone frequently browses the internet on their smartphones, being present there means your brand reaches all those mobile users.
- Bigger reach of any campaign or product promotion.
Representing your brand on available social channels will guarantee your audience is aware of your existence. Interact with your audience, create catchy campaigns and enjoy the benefits of improved sales.
The most obvious platforms to use are Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but Google+, Pinterest and Snapchat should not be neglected.
For a more detailed article including a case study, visit http://bit.ly/social-media-marketing-1